I finished knitting the Citron shawlette. I added in an extra pattern repeat, because I wanted to have more depth, and use all of the handspun I possibly could. I ended up with about 10 yards leftover, so I’d say I did pretty good. I really like the way it came out, even if it did take me 2 hours to bind it all off.
The pattern was easy to follow and memorize (I only had to check numbers on the m1 rows). I’d be tempted to use it again sometime, but there are so many other great patterns out there, that I’m not sure if I’ll get back around.
I also finished up a pair of socks for Steve, but I can’t really talk about them at the moment. Hopefully more on those soon.