it’s a virtue

I really could use some patience. I wish that I was better at waiting for other people to decide where we will be living next year, but it is a little hard for me. I really wish these things could be decided earlier. And for the most part, it seems like it is completely arbitrary over which candidate they choose. I can only imagine what Steve must be feeling if I’m freaking out over these decisions. So, if anyone is reading this, please keep us in your thoughts/prayers. Possibilites are here, Georgia, Texas, and NC. I suppose if everything goes wrong, we could live with our parents, but please God don’t let that happen.

(originally published 4/10/2008)

This entry was posted in random. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s